There is always a development in the field of visuals, whether concerning software or hardware, With this development, many new visual display technologies appear every day Or at least an old technology is being developed so that there is great competition in this field, This was evident in the recent days and years that witnessed a revolution in the world of modern technology and the world accepted this great development in visual display technologies, but it did not invade the market significantly for one reason…It may be in a very
high price, which is characterized by new products For global companies Samsung and LG, but these technologies are the most prevalent And famous in the field of the display so far, especially in TV screens, are LCD and LED technology.
In this article, we will explain in detail each technology separately and what are the uses and benefits of LED screens
And how to install it through the company “Ultra Vision” for audiovisual.
- Where there are many types of screens, the most famous of which are LED, LCD, and PLASMA, where each technology is designed to achieve certain goals, Plasma is also the latest, as these screens are characterized by their large size, small thickness, In addition to its high accuracy, which made it the ideal choice for many users, However, it is quickly destructive, compared to others, due to the burning of the pixels made of cells made of gases.
- In the following lines, we will discuss the difference between the most common types of screens provided by Ultra Vision for audio and visual services.
LED screens are light-emitting diodes, and they differ from LCD screens in that they use light-emitting diodes, while LCD screens use fluorescent lights.
While fluorescent lights are placed in LCD screens behind the screen,
The light-emitting diodes in LED screens can be placed behind the screen
or around the edges of the screen, so the difference in this lighting and the place of light emission generally mean that LED screens can be thinner than LCD screens
It also means that LED screens can work with higher energy efficiency and give a clearer and better picture than LCD screens.
LED screen features
- The strength of its brightness, the clarity of its colors, and the depth of black, with the clarity and accuracy of the rest of the colors.
- The strength and clarity of the viewing angle with HD technology, and the strength of the backlight as well.
- It is characterized by precision and high energy efficiency.
- There are several types of LED screens. There are screens that contain IPS PANEL—-TN PANEL -VA PANEL technology. IPS PANEL technology is the best for its color accuracy, its closeness to nature, and the excellent viewing angle of up to 178 degrees.
- It has very thin screens.
- It is characterized by the fast response time, which reaches 1MS, and in some types of LED screens, it may reach 5MS.
As for its problems or defects, there is some leakage in the backlight and there may be a blur in the black color.
The difference between LED screens and LCD screens
- LED screens do not use any fluorescent light source, which is what the TV depends on to show images and display them on the screen
- This is the essential difference between the two types
- There is more than one lighting mode in LED screens, as fluorescent light lamps are always installed behind the screen on the other side
- Either to be installed at the back of the screen or around its edges.
- One of the most important features of this type is the depth of black color, clear side vision, low energy consumption, thinness and speed of response, and good and clearer backlighting.
As for her problems?
- There is some leakage in the backlight and the black color may be blurry.
- The image quality of LED screens is also better than that of LCD screens.
- In addition to this, the advanced technology used in LED screens reduces electricity consumption by up to 40%, compared to LCD screens.
It means liquid crystal displays, as it can rely on the presence of several layers of polarized glass that can contain liquid crystal, which allows light to pass through or block it, Thus, it can be said that LED screens are a subset of LCD screens.
LCD technology has many unexpected advantages, which are as follows:-
- LCD TVs are also very light and thin. The thickness of the LCD TV screen varies between 12 cm and 5 cm.
- These screens do not emit any harmful electromagnetic emissions.
- The quality of the images produced by LCD screens is much better than the images of the old traditional screens, which are known as CRT monitors, which is an acronym for Cathode Ray Tube.
- LCD screens some screens continue electricity consumption, but the LCD does not generate any light on its own.
- The light used is made separately from the TV set.
- At the back of the screen is an array of fluorescent tubes with millions of tiny apertures placed in a grid that controls and blocks the passage of light depending on the scene.
Finally… Although there are pros and cons for both LCD and LED screens, in the end, it’s up to the buyer to decide which one meets his needs more than the other,
Although LED screens are more advanced technology nowadays, and their image quality is somewhat better, their prices are higher, Thus, LCD screens may still be produced in abundance despite the wide popularity of LED screens. Some screens contain, this could be because they offer good value at a lower price.
At the end of this article, it has been clarified about everything related to LED screens, their most important uses, specifications, importance, and what is the difference between LCD screens and LCD screens, so you can order them through us at Ultra Vision for audiovisual services Any special request can also be provided for you according to your desire. All you have to do is contact us on our numbers or by leaving a comment so that our team will contact you immediately with 24-hour service, in addition to providing after-sales service.